Teen Chat

If you are a teen, this forum is the place to be! Theres loads to chat about, so sign up and start posting today!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gates

Gates

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:58 am

okay so i think one of my best friends told the guy i like's best friend that i liked the guy i like... if that makes sense.... and the guy i like's best friend has this really big mouth and talks to me like everyday about me and the guy i like..... so should i be mad at my friend for telling this guy or is it a good thing... it's just that i told her not to.... afro
Back to top Go down
iueufief

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:39 am

same with me
DONT BE MADBE GLAD NOW U HAVE A CHANCE WIT UR GUY
Back to top Go down
Joyce22

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Never fear to say what you feel   What do you think? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Its good to be assertive sometimes. Its true u have liked the guy for so long but fear to air it out. This friend of yours did a good thing to open a secret that u could not open and you are the beneficiary. If the guy likes you too, u will observe his emotions towards you and that will be the beginning of your affair. Just give your friend a hug. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Chat :: Teen Life :: Relationships-
Jump to: