Teen Chat

If you are a teen, this forum is the place to be! Theres loads to chat about, so sign up and start posting today!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

who likes linkin Park???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
viperman
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
viperman

who likes linkin Park??? Empty
PostSubject: who likes linkin Park???   who likes linkin Park??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:18 pm

OMG LINKIN PARK IS AWESOME!!!!!
soory, I lost my cool there for a second. afro

anyway, Linkin park's newest album (I think their newest...), minutes to midnight, is my alarm clock I like them so much. anyone feel the same way?
Back to top Go down
http://fencing.niceboards.net
punk4trev

PostSubject: Re: who likes linkin Park???   who likes linkin Park??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:53 am

I love Linkin Park and they are AWESOME live. I definitely have to agree their newest album is the best. It's a mixture of great sounds.
Back to top Go down
janyoung101
Keen Poster
Keen Poster

PostSubject: Re: who likes linkin Park???   who likes linkin Park??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:22 am

OMG I love Linkin Park. I've seen them 3 times. I have an autographed drum stick that I caught while in the pit at a show in Long Beach. Oh and lol some guy said I could kick him in the groin if I gave the stick to him. I said no. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who likes linkin Park???   who likes linkin Park??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who likes linkin Park???
Page 1 of 1