Teen Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Chat

If you are a teen, this forum is the place to be! Theres loads to chat about, so sign up and start posting today!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who likes linkin Park???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
viperman
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
viperman

who likes linkin Park??? Empty
PostSubject: who likes linkin Park???   who likes linkin Park??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:18 pm

OMG LINKIN PARK IS AWESOME!!!!!
soory, I lost my cool there for a second. afro

anyway, Linkin park's newest album (I think their newest...), minutes to midnight, is my alarm clock I like them so much. anyone feel the same way?
Back to top Go down
http://fencing.niceboards.net
punk4trev

PostSubject: Re: who likes linkin Park???   who likes linkin Park??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:53 am

I love Linkin Park and they are AWESOME live. I definitely have to agree their newest album is the best. It's a mixture of great sounds.
Back to top Go down
janyoung101
Keen Poster
Keen Poster

PostSubject: Re: who likes linkin Park???   who likes linkin Park??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:22 am

OMG I love Linkin Park. I've seen them 3 times. I have an autographed drum stick that I caught while in the pit at a show in Long Beach. Oh and lol some guy said I could kick him in the groin if I gave the stick to him. I said no. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who likes linkin Park???   who likes linkin Park??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who likes linkin Park???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Chat :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: