Teen Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Chat

If you are a teen, this forum is the place to be! Theres loads to chat about, so sign up and start posting today!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where can I get the information on replica brands of purses?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jenny_shaw

Where can I get the information on replica brands of purses? Empty
PostSubject: Where can I get the information on replica brands of purses?   Where can I get the information on replica brands of purses? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:40 am

Hi! I am very fond of purses and really enjoy purchasing it. I am already having a good collection of purses but still I want to get some more new brands. I want to ask you that where I can get the replica of those brands? Is there any online facility available for this?
Back to top Go down
nsonha

PostSubject: RE:Where can I get the information on replica brands of purs   Where can I get the information on replica brands of purses? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:56 pm

I am also fond of collecting the latest brands of purses and I know an online service it will give you the full information on the replica of latest brands of Louis Vuitton. I have purchased two of them and hope you will also like the collection.
Back to top Go down
moodringer10

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get the information on replica brands of purses?   Where can I get the information on replica brands of purses? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:22 am

I know girls who get them from the city, like the fashion district in LA. But I don't know where you are from, so it might not be an option for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get the information on replica brands of purses?   Where can I get the information on replica brands of purses? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where can I get the information on replica brands of purses?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Chat :: Teen Life :: Fashion/Clothes-
Jump to: