Teen Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Chat

If you are a teen, this forum is the place to be! Theres loads to chat about, so sign up and start posting today!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ace Young! SO hot right now!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
janyoung101
Keen Poster
Keen Poster

Ace Young! SO hot right now! Empty
PostSubject: Ace Young! SO hot right now!   Ace Young! SO hot right now! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:09 am

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum but I thought I'd spark some chitchat about music. I intern at Fontana so I'm always jamming and listening to new artists. Ace Young was in here last week and we all got to meet him it was so fun! He was super cool and down to earth. His album comes out on the 15th (i already bought my copy hah) Anywho! check him out, let me know what you think/what other kinds of music do you guys like? http://www.fye.com/Ace-Young-Front-Page_stcVVproductId43158364VVcatId455366VVviewprod.htm I also really like Dandy Warhols, Santana, and Radiohead..super hodge-podge! take care!
Back to top Go down
musiclovr89

Ace Young! SO hot right now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Young! SO hot right now!   Ace Young! SO hot right now! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:39 am

I totally remember that guy. I havent really heard much about him since American idol.
Back to top Go down

Ace Young! SO hot right now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Chat :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: