Teen Chat

If you are a teen, this forum is the place to be! Theres loads to chat about, so sign up and start posting today!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
homesick

PostSubject: help   Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:17 pm

hi me and my bf have been together for almost 3 months and hes a senior and im a sophmore and hes a really great guy my first kiss and first bf hes already done all the things ive told him too like an annoying ex he told her to fuck off bc she wouldnt leave him alone..hes such a good guy and he loves me and ik he means it bc well im bad with trusting people it took me 6 months to say yes to him and he waited to be with me..but as much as he loves me i still love him but than i feel like i dk bc ive never been with enyone else so i ahve no idea and i dont want to break up bc hes my bf and also my best friend but than i feel like im not in it like he is all the way and i dont know what to do..someone help!!!!! please
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: help   Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:57 pm

Aww have you ever talked to him about it? We often have problems trusting people, but it sounds like this guy is trustworthy!
You should let yourself go a little, tell yourself that he's the one, and im sure he wont hurt you!

Goodluck :]

View user profile http://teenchat.canadian-forum.com
viperman
Keen Poster
Keen Poster

PostSubject: Re: help   Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:09 am

if my ex wouldn't leave me alone, I'd whip out my bb gun. scare the crap out of her. lol

you can tell him that your not sure, I would understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fencing.niceboards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help   

Back to top Go down

help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Chat :: Teen Life :: Relationships-
Jump to: